Monday, March 16, 2009

St. Paddy's Day!

I've always thought St. Patrick's Day was a really fun and especially silly holiday. It's the only holiday I can think of where you get to dress up in one specific color and if you don't you get pinched! I've always thought it would be fun to dress up in random colors throughout the year...just to change things up a little bit. Well of course I had to make some St. Patrick's Day cookies (specifically for my mom) so I thought I would post them so you could see how they turned out...


They are pretty small cookies (I would say two cookies would equal about one of any of my other cookies) so they are really fun to snack on! Because they are so small (and I love St. Patrick's Day so much) if you order 2 dozen St. Patrick's Day cookies you only have to pay for 1 dozen ($9)! Now that's lucky!

No comments: