Monday, October 12, 2015

Time to get Spooky!

I can't believe how fast time goes by! Where did the summer go? Just the other day I realized that Halloween is almost here! I really love summer but it's also so nice to see the leaves changing colors, the cool feeling of autumn in air, and the excitement as a new fun holiday like Halloween is closely approaching! Along with decorating my favorite part of Halloween is making cookies! After many years of making my traditional "Halloween Sugar Cookies" I have acquired a collection of cute Halloween cookie-cutter shapes from pumpkins...



to ghosts...


And everything in between...
If you would like to order some Halloween cookies (in any arrangement of Halloween shapes and colors) get your order in asap by calling me at 801-369-0729 or e-mail me at brittany513@hotmail.com.

No comments: